The annual NRN Power List is the definitive list of people setting foodservice trends today and shaping them for tomorrow. Alice Elliot, CEO and Founder of The Elliot Group, stands out on this year’s list as the premier executive headhunter in the restaurant, hospitality, and retail industries. Elliot was also highlighted in NRN’s Power List of 2015.
• Alice Elliot has been a premier restaurant executive head hunter for 35 years, connecting talented people and demanding positions.
• Elliot, who initially started the company for hospitality and restaurant recruitment, has expanded The Elliot Group into retail, private-equity, lifestyle brand and service sectors with the three divisions: Elliot Associates, Elliot Advantage and Elliot Productions.
• The New York native started her corporate executive match-making efforts out of her one-bedroom apartment in 1984, calling fast-food restaurants to help assistant managers find jobs.
• The company now has offices in California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Oregon, Texas, and New York, where the company is based.
• With the unemployment rate at 3.9 percent, the demand for executive search has become more acute, putting The Elliot Group in an even more influential spot.